CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

This last Monday (April 27, 2009), we celebrated our little baby's birthday. However, I suppose I can't call her a baby any more! She is now 2 years old! She was born at 5:30 p.m after about 5 hours of labor and 20 minutes of pushing. Not too bad for the first, right? She was a beautiful big baby coming out weighing 8.6 lbs and 21 1/2 inches long and lots of black hair! We were just so happy to finally have her, she was as beautiful as we had hoped and imagined! She is just as beautiful today! We took her for her 2 year check up and she is weighing almost 29 lbs now and 36 inches tall! I'm glad she didn't get the short gene from me!
Happy Birthday to you Addie. We love you so much!

3 comments:

The good stuff in life said...

I can't believe our babies are 2 now. Times sure does go way to fast. I am truely enjoying every second okay maybe every minute with my Kyle. After is he is my last. Enjoy Addie and treasure her.

Holly Erhard said...

We love you too Addie! I can't believe she is 2. Seems like yesterday we had you and Jake over for dinner and you wre just about to your due date! CRAZY how the time flies!

Julie said...

Aww, thanks. It's nice to be loved. We miss you guys too. We really wish we could have brought you with us.