CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009


I know I am biased....she is my daughter after all.......but she is too dang cute! Looking at this, one would think she is sweet and innocent!

Adeline has this new thing where she climbs on top of the couch and just lays there. She will say, "night night" and pretend to sleep...of course she only sleeps for like half a second!


For some reason, Adeline loves to just lounge on her papa! She doesn't really do that with me....which I don't understand--I am the one who has lots of cushion--EVERYWHERE!




Watching morning cartoons! I have no idea why her finger is in her mouth!



1 comments:

IdahoHills said...

Oh Man, Addie is getting Big! She sure is cute! So are you Natalie! It's so weird to see you as a Mom and married to Jake none the less...who would have thought?