CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

So,
I have been getting grilled about not updating my blog as often as some would like! Until we get internet at our house, deal with it!!! On to the update now: As everyone knows, Easter was yesterday. I have to say, it was an odd one as far as celebration goes. First off, it was Stake conference. Second, Jake worked. And third, being on a diet makes it hard to resist all the yummy candy! How does one say no to a Cadbury egg? I certainly can't! Woops! Here are some pictures of our rather uneventful day and some other random ones for you all to enjoy! This ought to keep you occupied for the next month (or until I can get back on the internet again.....whichever comes first!). Oh, and don't mind my messy bed head hair on Easter morning! Us moms can't always look glamorous now, can we?
I'm sure many are wondering what the scoop is regarding Jake's potential job! His paperwork is all in, and now the F.A.A is just going through it all and we have been told this alone could take up to 3 months. We are opting for sooner, not that we have a choice! We are very excited and optomistic about our future, wherever that may be! The infamous Chubbers (Addie) turns 2 the 27th of this month! WHAT the heck?!!
Also in the news: Our flooding! I will try and post some pictures we have taken crossing the gateway bridge of the river! You will notice the countless trees in the river...um....they are normally not in the river! Thats the problem! I think we are about to hit the second crest for the red river within the next two weeks! Lets hope it will all be over soon!

1 comments:

rubarb said...

you look great...what fun times you are making...a daddys girl will always be that way...but she will probably tell you about the first boy...hehehehe are you sure you want to know? I know that I don't mind the small stuff but I don't think I want to hear about the first kiss!