CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our visit to Washington

When Adeline and I went to visit my family in Lacey, Washington--it was her first time meeting most of them! My mom was the only one who came up when Adeline was born. We had a fun time, Adeline loved playing with her Oma, Opa, Kensie, Mike, Brandon, and her cousins! While there, we were able to see Kirsten and her family, Dan and his, along with Dori and Sebastian

My mom and dad couldn't get over how "thick" Addie was! Even my tough dad complained about how his arm would hurt after holding her!

Here I was trying to get Mike to lift up his shirt so Adeline could find any lint in his belly button! For some odd reason, she loves belly buttons and finding its "treasure"!

2 comments:

The good stuff in life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The good stuff in life said...

It sure was fun having you and Addie down for a visit. It went by way to fast. I miss you both so much.