CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

3 years!

Yesterday was our anniversary, 3 whole years!! Because we have known eachother for so long, it seems like we have been married for 10! 10 wonderful years!!! We dropped little chubbers off at her babysitters and went to dinner. We went to a local restaurant called Whiteys, and ate outside on the balcony over looking the river....ahhhh how romantic! Afterwards we went to some car dealerships and looked at cars, and even test drove one! I think that was Jake's favorite part of the day! He's such a guy! On Friday, we are going to go see the movie "Get Smart"--I think it really looks funny!

4 comments:

The good stuff in life said...

Congratulations on 3 years of marriage. We are coming up on 13 years, can you believe that? You have a beautiful baby girl. I miss you.

Unknown said...

3 years....wow...I feel old! That was just yesterday it seems...congrats!

Unknown said...

HEy, I taged you in my blog. Go read it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Clarks! Glad you had a romantic night out! We never made it to Whitey's but it sure looked yummy!!