CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Crazy weekend!

This morning I dropped Jake off at the Amtrack station, he is headed to Colstrip. We bought a new (used, but new to us!) car and he is going to pick it up. A quick trip, but he will at least get to see his mom, sister, and Niece Jacey. In the mean time, we had a girls night at our apartment! Since Jake was going to be gone, I invited my young women to over for a slumber party! How fun! Adeline was so mad when I put her to bed because she wanted to stay up with the girls! We had a blast playing "boxers or briefs". We have come to the conclusion that Ashley drives her multiple spouses to drink, but she is as good as it gets! We also discovered that ALexa lets it all hang out while wanting others to pull her finger! Oh, and we can't forget little Andrea--she's quite the ham and she has awesome legs! As for me, we'll let that one slip! It's my blog and I can do whatever I want!

0 comments: