CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas from Colstrip,Montana

We went to church with Jake's family today, Adeline wore the Christmas dress from Grams and Gramps. One Happy little family! While in Colstrip, Adeline met her new best friend Sophia! Sophie is Janalee's roomate who stayed here with us. She is from Brazil! I wish we could take her home with us, Adeline just adored her!

Adeline in her new Christmas dress



Adeline and her Grams!


Here I am looking marvelous in my many layers to keep me warm! I only got stuck once this time!






3 comments:

IdahoHills said...

Hey you guys!
Merry Christmas! It looks like you are having a ton of fun, for a couple of rednecks!

Katie said...

cute winter pictures! Adeline looks co sute in her new dress.

rubarb said...

love her dress, but the 4 wheeler picture takes the cake!...hehehe have fun!