CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

First REAL snow fall of 2008

Adeline has such a sweet tooth, Halloween really messed her up! After her lunch, I give her a piece of candy. She loves suckers, this one was especially sour!

As soon as we had enough snow accumulated, we headed outside! Addie loved it when we were pushing and pulling her around! She could have done it all day








Before Adeline goes down for the night, we read her a couple of books. We are thrilled that she loves books! I just thought this was a cute picture. With Jake working full time now, he doesn't really get to spend a whole lot of one on one time with his little dude! So, this melted my heart to see him read to her!




1 comments:

The good stuff in life said...

I love Addie's football shirt. Who gave her that? I think that was ment for Kyle. Her poor shirt in the first picture. It's going to be stained from her sucker. I would have flipped out.