CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our House!

So, here we have owned our house for almost a month now and I am just now posting pictures! Many apologies! Life has been anything but easy going since we closed! A little after a week from closing, I had surgery on my right shoulder and that has made life twice as crazy and stressful! So, here are some pictures at last. Above is a picture of our downstairs family room (the t.v is in front of the couch hiding). We love having a family room where the kids can tear it apart and leave toys every where...because it stays downstairs where guests can't see it!!


Here is my scrap book/sewing room. It's going to be so nice to just have it all there where I can leave out and make my own mess....without it being in our kitchen!
The kids bathroom downstairs. Of course, we will soon be removing the lovely blue flooring and vanity top/sink/faucet and replacing with more modern colors and fixtures!
Bridger's room. Yes, very dull indeed! We will slowly be adding more touches and colors to each and every room! They are currently very plain! We are thinking safari theme...what do you think?
Addie's room. She now has a room that is like triple the size of what she came from! Of course, we will be repainting this hideous color!! I have no clue what they were thinking when they painted it these two awful colors!
My beloved washer and dryer!! The angels sang the day Lowes delivered my babies!! No more saving quarters for the machines!
The sun left a glare here...sorry! This is our upstairs living room....once again so much bigger than our small apartment living room!
Master bedroom. It is much bigger, the camera only shows some of the room.
Upstairs bathroom. Last week we bought a beautiful brushed nickle faucet and this next paycheck we will be replacing the sink and counter top. No more pink!! This bathroom is so spacious, I love having counter space and room to move! Shower is to the right....palm tree themed bathroom is what we have going on, I think I like it.
Our kitchen and half of our dining room. Don't have a ton of cupboard space...however, we do have a huge pantry. Win Win, right?

2 comments:

Likes Laughs said...

So fun...nothing beats home ownership! Cute house...have fun fixing it up...besides the money aspect, it is my favorite thing to do! Congrats again!

IdahoHills said...

Yeah! I'm so jealous about the sewing room! We're very happy for you guys!