CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A couple of days ago, we gave Bridger his "first" hair cut. His hair was just getting so long every where and was hanging over his ears. As we took out the electric trimmer and started,I was amazed at how much hair he was actually losing! So, now he looks like an adorable little boy and not my baby! It kind of made me sad, and then I realized that he is getting older....he will be a year old in December.
Today, Jake's little brother Jordan got married. I get so bummed when we have to miss our siblings' weddings. It is such a joyous occasion and should be enjoyed by all family members, but it was just too far and Jake had to work. There is no way in heck that I would take on such a long road trip with 2 little ones! Not going to happen! I hope it was a great and memorable day for Jordan and Andrea!

1 comments:

IdahoHills said...

I feel slightly jealous as my baby is as bald as the day he was born! You go Bridger!