CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bridger's big debut!

Well folks, I am aware that it has been forever and then some since I last posted! My deepest apologies! I am going to try and be better! Especially now that there have been some big milestones in the Clark family! Yesterday our little......I guess he's not so little, but rather our big chunk, decided to start crawling! He had been taking little steps here and there for a couple weeks now, but yesterday he started crawling everywhere! What was his motivation? I shall tell you! I was on my hands and knees pretending to be a horse so Addie could ride on my back! I was giving her a horse back ride to her bed for her nap. Well, Bridger saw this and thought it looked fun and started crawling right then and there and was following us out of the living room! It was hilarious! Since then he is a crawling machine and getting into everything! I don't know if I am completely ready for a kid who is mobile like this! I have a feeling that most of my days will consist of chasing after him and taking things out of his mouth that he found somewhere!! Although at the same time, it is exciting as a parent to see your kids progress! I love being a mom, I have the cutest kids ever!! he also had a tooth pop through about 2 1/2 weeks ago, which confirmed our suspicions of him possibly teething......because let me tell you we have one cranky kid on our hands! I will be glad when the teething is over!

3 comments:

IdahoHills said...

Hey! There is something to the joy and dread of crawling...it's fun to see Bridger and Forrest going through the same things!

Brittany Celeste said...

Yay, go Bridger! I can't wait to see this in action. It is bittersweet though...like you pointed out, now the chasing begins!

Julie said...

Yay for another milestone