CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Does she look happy or what? I'm sure she will be dreaming about Candy all night!! Her new favorite candy is a sucker! They last forever unfortunately and are very sticky, not a mom's favorite!
me and my big belly and Addie!

Let the trick-or-treating begin! We had only been trick-or-treating about 15 minutes when Addie said, "Mommy, I have to go pee pee!" I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised, we just told her to hold it for a while and tried to distract her! It worked, and we were able to stay out for almost an hour! Go Addie, way to have self control!
Jake wanted to take Adeline over to some of his friends'/classmates' place to show Addie off! She was so scared of Kyle--the one in the mask!! Initially, it was just going to be Addie in the picture with Curt and Kyle, but she was shaking uncontrollably out of fear of seeing Kyle so Jake had to come hold her!!

1 comments:

IdahoHills said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for all the pictures!