CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

We are enjoying Dairy Queen as part of our young womens Mutual activity! Addie was a frequent visitor of our Wednesday nights! She was just one of the gals!
When I got released, I wanted to make my miamaids a little good bye gift. A friend from church has a vinyl lettering business and cut the cute poem and image and I put them on opposite sides of glass in a picture frame. I thought they turned out so cute
In September, the young women had a sleep over at our president's house and had a blast playing all sorts of crazy games and eating all the crap we wanted! Addie was in heaven!
One game we played was feeding eachother pudding while both are blind folded. You can imagine how that turned out!
My only Pike I ever caught here in ND!

0 comments: