CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I love Nebraska

We just got back last night from our little Vacation. We went to Nebraska (which is where I served my mission). We stayed two nights with a family I taught in Fremont, NE. They now live in Columbus, NE. Anyway, after years of trying to find them...I finally did through facebook of all places! I was so happy to be reunited with them, that I figured we needed to go down and see them before we move!! I have always referred to them as "my family"! Ed and Diane (they are the parents) are so great! They have two teenagers Brandon and Jolene whom I also love! In the picture above, we have Diane carving a whale out of a watermelon and hollowing it out so she could fill it with yummy fruit!
Adeline was so content just playing around in their back yard....and was wanting to help them with their gardening! We need a yard, thats all I can say about that! She was really sad when we left!
We stopped in Sioux Falls, SD to let Addie run around. There was this beautiful park with a ton of water falls and a beautiful view!

0 comments: