CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Yay, Jake graduated!

August 1, 2008: Jake graduated from UND with his bachelors degree in aviation! He graduated with the highest honors, that was pretty cool! It still hasn't hit us...we just can't believe it! It was a nice ceremony, Jake was so bored though that he almost fell asleep! I however, missed a lot of it because Addie just CANNOT sit still!
We were glad that Jake's mom and his brother Jordan came over for the graduation--neither of them had been to Grand Forks to visit! It was especially nice to have Jordan here, he had been gone for 2 years in Japan on a mission for our church. Next weekend, we will be heading to Idaho and Montana for some much needed visits to family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Jake! Thats awesome! Where to next? btw, Addie is getting so big...and I have yet to meet her...sad day. Anyway, hope things are going well for you!

The good stuff in life said...

Jake I'm so proud of you. That's so neat that you got high honor's, good job. I wish we were graduating right now. Give Mom, Dad, Kensie and Mike a great big hug for me. Wish I were going too.