CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

We're Alive!

So today I got back from girl's camp, and I have never been so happy to take a shower and see my bed! Adeline and I took the two hour trip over to Itasca state park over in Minnesota Friday afternoon, it was absolutely beautiful there! It was however, the longest two hours of my life! Adeline slept for about 40 minutes then decided she was going to scream and cry the remainder of the way--both ways! Fun! Just think of how fun it is going to be when we drive the 9 hours to Colstrip in August! I have also never been around soooo many bugs and nasty mosquitos, I think it's safe to say I had about 2 inches of repelent on us both and we STILL managed to get bit! It was a great trip though, very spiritual. It was great to see all these young women have such strong testimonies of christ and the church. I was so proud of my girls, like a proud mother! The scariest part was being in the middle of nowwhere with a tornado watch for the area! Talk about scary! The dark clouds hovered overhead and the trees looked like they were ready to topple over, turns out that a tornado did touch ground about 15 miles west of us! We were so lucky! Adeline had a pretty fun time, she made about 50 new friends! I don't think I had her with me a whole lot while we were there, someone was always stealing her! She didn't mind, neither did I! As fun as it was, it's always nice to come home--home sweet home!

1 comments:

Holly Erhard said...

YAAA your back! Now we can hang out! hehe!